(Second Edition) by Dr David Lake and Steve Wells
This is the revised and updated edition of the manual Gary Craig called "A well written compendium of 'Who's Who' and 'What's What' in the energy healing field".
The second edition offers a number of improvements over the original, including:
* New writings and up-to-date ideas on using Energy Therapy techniques for enhancing relationships, achieving greater levels of self-acceptance, and achieving your ultimate goals...
* An updated and improved section on treatment of trauma, including treatment protocols.
* A new section on "Instant Techniques".
* An updated section on research.
* An overview of Provocative Energy Techniques, our new integrative approach which blends the healing power of meridian tapping with the warmly humorous provocative communication style and techniques of provocative therapy.
* An entire section with new ideas on using Energy techniques with relationship issues.
* Heaps of additional suggestions and ideas for improving your use of Energy Techniques, what to do when you become stuck, and strategies for leveraging and improving your results.